Chriwa Holding is a globally recognised partner for water and wastewater treatment technology as well as for recycling technology, with its own engineering, design, pre-assembly and manufacturing office at our premises. We offer turnkey projects with worldwide assembly, on-site commissioning and visualisation and operational data acquisition systems for remote maintenance and monitoring. Our after-sales service, responsible for spare parts, maintenance and remote support, offers our customers permanent support to ensure flawless plant operation. Our comprehensive service also includes plant conversion and optimisation.
The advantages of the Chriwa Group
- High safety in water quality and waste water quality: Strong compliance with product water standards so that the end product has the same properties reliably and consistently
- High longevity of the plants and quick availability of spare parts
- Turnkey projects: Development, construction, installation, commissioning and process visualisation and maintenance of entire complex systems on a turnkey basis
- Made in Germany: production and pre-assembly of the system components as far as possible at our site in Germany
- Assembly and commissioning worldwide, even under difficult environmental and initial conditions
- Focus on low consumption costs, e.g. through water recycling, energy recovery, etc.
- Permanent staff that has grown over decades and long-standing relationships with suppliers and partners ensure quality and continuity
Many years of experience gained worldwide in various branches of industry have consolidated our technological competence. Our customers benefit from this and from the exchange between our companies.
- Tailor-made water treatment from advice on well construction to the finished product
- Wastewater treatment up to energy generation from wastewater and residual materials
- Water recycling and reprocessing of wastewater from treatment for use in process water, irrigation and other applications.
To date, approximately 200 people are directly or indirectly involved in the success and reputation of Chriwa, CUSS and AWG products.
We protect the well-being of people, as pioneers in the treatment of the most precious resource on earth: water.
To protect the environment, to preserve nature, to give you the best pure water.