Chriwa - Your specialist for industrial water treatment.
Chriwa has been supplying complete water treatment plants since 1973. This long-standing expertise offers our customers individual and reliable water treatment plant technology, starting from various raw water qualities to product waters that are optimally tailored to the respective process, as well as ecological processes for water recycling and recovery. This makes our systems durable, efficient and environmentally friendly. We supply all industries – be it drinking water, product water or process water.
Together, we exploit all the possibilities of modern and economical water management: from planning to delivery.
The benefits of Chriwa:
- High safety in water quality: Strong compliance with product water standards so that the final product reliably has the same properties always and everywhere
- High longevity of the plants and extensive after-sales services
- Turnkey projects: Development, construction, installation, commissioning and process visualisation and maintenance of entire complex systems
- Services for all industrial processes of water treatment: filtration, ion exchange, disinfection, membrane technology and degassing from pre-purification to downstream processes in a fully automatic design
- Made in Germany: Greater control through the production of the containers up to and including the pre-assembly of the system components in our own factory
- Worldwide shipping, assembly and commissioning, even under difficult environmental and initial conditions
- Focus on low operating costs through reuse water recycling and optimised design
- More than 50 years of long-standing staff, customer and supplier relationships ensure quality and continuity
An excerpt of our projects:
Founded in 1973 in Celle, Lower Saxony, today's Chriwa Wasseraufbereitungstechnik GmbH is an established supplier of water treatment plants to over 110 countries around the world.
Today, our main factory is located in Hambühren, Lower Saxony. We design and manufacture vessels and apparatus ourselves in our company. Here, the individual components of our Chriwa water treatment plants are completely pre-assembled and tested. The final assembly on site is carried out by our own qualified personnel - on request, we can also hand over turnkey and ready-to-operate plants to our customers.
Our plants are characterised by a very long service life and excellent material and product quality. We accompany our customers from planning to successful commissioning and far beyond. Extensive references from international softdrink brands, mineral springs, breweries, waterworks etc. prove that Chriwa is one of the world's leading plant suppliers.
We supply the following industries with our water treatment plants with the highest quality standards - Made in Germany:
- Beverage industry: breweries, mineral water bottlers, soft drink industry, juice producers
- Dairies, dairy products and dairy drinks
- Food and liquid food industry
- Industry in general - process water treatment for: Metal industry, chemical industry, paper industry, mining industry and other special process water treatment plants.
Chriwa also has offices in Spain and Colombia. In addition, we are internationally positioned with further local representatives.