Chriwa - your specialist for industrial water treatment.
Chriwa has been supplying complete water treatment plants since 1973. These many years of expertise offer our customers individual and reliable water treatment of different raw water qualities into product waters optimally adapted to the respective process as well as ecological processes for water recycling and recovery. We always work in close contact with our customers.
Together, we exploit all the possibilities of modern and economical water management: from planning to delivery.
The advantages of Chriwa
- High safety in water quality: Strong compliance with product water standards so that the end product reliably has the same properties always and everywhere
- High longevity of the plants and fast provision of spare parts
- Turnkey projects: Development, construction, installation, commissioning and process visualisation and maintenance of entire complex systems on a turnkey basis
- Services for the entire product spectrum of filtration technologies from pre-cleaning to main filtration and downstream processes in fully automated design
- Made in Germany: production of the tanks up to the pre-assembly of the system components at our site in Germany
- Assembly and commissioning worldwide, even under difficult environmental and initial conditions
- Focus on low consumption costs, e.g. through water recycling
- Permanent staff and long-standing relationships with suppliers ensure quality and continuity over the decades
Our customers in the beverage industry:
An excerpt of our projects:
Founded in 1973 in Celle, Lower Saxony, today's Chriwa Wasseraufbereitungstechnik GmbH is an established supplier of water treatment plants to over 110 countries around the world.
Today, our main factory is located in Hambühren, Lower Saxony. We design and manufacture tanks and apparatus ourselves in our company. Here, the individual components of our Chriwa water treatment plants are completely pre-assembled and tested. The final assembly on site is carried out by our own qualified personnel - on request, we can also hand over turnkey and ready-to-operate plants to our customers.
Our plants are characterised by a very long service life and excellent material and product quality. We accompany our customers from planning to successful commissioning and far beyond. Extensive references from international soft drink brands, mineral springs, breweries, waterworks etc. prove that Chriwa is one of the world's leading German plant suppliers.
We supply the following industries with our water treatment plants with the highest quality standards - Made in Germany:
- Beverage industry: breweries, mineral water bottlers, soft drink industry, juice producers
- Dairies, dairy products and dairy drinks
- Food and liquid food industry
- Industry in general - process water treatment for: Metal industry, chemical industry, paper industry, mining industry and other special process water treatment plants.
Chriwa Wasseraufbereitungstechnik GmbH also has sales companies in Spain and Colombia. In addition, we are internationally positioned with further local representatives.